THE DEPARTMENT OF TOURIST SERVICES is looking to hire the caliber, hardworking and well-disciplined applicants for the posts of Admin Officer, Dispatcher, Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Accounts Officer, Office Boy, Photocopy Machine Operator, Field Supervisor, Law Officer. So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply as soon as possible and avail such a great opportunity.
Job Title: Registrar (BPS-20)
Posted on: 02 May
Last Date: 15 May
Job City: Lahore
Age Required: 22-35Years
Total Positions: 25
Gender: Not mentioned
- Admin Officer
- Office Assistant
Data Entry Operator
- Accounts Officer
- Office Boy
- Photocopy Machine Operator
- Field Supervisor
- Law Officer
- Matric, Intermediate, B.com, Bachelor, Graduate
- experience in the relevant field.
- Male candidates will only be considered for the position of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant
- Professor when there is no suitable female candidate available. For the rest of the positions, female candidates having the same level on merit will be given preference.
Terms & Conditions / How to Apply:
- The complete applications addressed to the undersigned along with attested copies of CNIC/Domicile Certificate/Educational Certificates/Degrees/Experience Certificates should reach in the office of the undersigned latest by 15th May 2020 with the name of the post applied for clearly written on the upper right corner of the envelope.
- Applications received after the given date and/or without the aforesaid marking shall not be considered;
Separate from and the envelope should be used for each post in case a candidate intends to apply for two or more posts;
The contract period shall be initially for one year. Government employees should apply through proper channel.
The quota for women, disabled, and minority candidates shall be fixed in accordance with the government policy/rules. Disabled candidates must attach the relevant disability certificate with their applications;
Incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily, and only the short-listed candidates shall be intimated and called for tests/interviews,
No TA IDA shall be paid for the purpose.