The Bank decides and chooses faculty with suitable relevant skills, expertise, experiences, and/or expertise within a systematic modification process, free from inequitable bias and based soundly on the policy of EOE (Equal Opportunity Employment).
Vocation community meetings are planned to develop workers to face the difficulties of the workplace. All workers have an opportunity to take advantage of such programs which are proposed at all levels to match the particular needs of the staff & regulation.
The Bank has well established Social Support systems to ensure workers work improvement and increase within team evaluation, job revolution, Career enhancement, raises, and sequence planning.
The Bank also seeks a premium outlook of building and managing flexibility and property within the company as well as following its overall compensation combinations with the marketplace.
The banks of Pakistan with a large network of over 620 online branches including Islamic Banking branches across Pakistan. BOP invites applications from high caliber, seasoned professionals for the following position in its Human Resources Division at Head Office, Lahore:
- The Bank of Punjab, 4th Floor, Head Office, 10-8, Block-Elll, Main Boulevard, Gulberg Ill, Lahore by
5th June 2020.
Job Title: Group Head Human Resource
Posted on: 18 May
Last Date; 5 Jun
Job City: Lahore
Total Positions: unlimited
Age: Not more than 55 years ds of date of application.
- Group Head Human Resource
- Graduate / Post Graduate from a recognized University / Foreign University. Candidates having international certifications in HRwillhave added advantage
- Minimum 15 years of experience including 5 years at a senior managerial role in the HR function.
- The banking experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
- The individuals who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply in confidence. The position carries attractive market-based remuneration. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at
https://www.bop.com.pk/Available-Jobs or through registered mail to Group Head Human Resource,
The Bank of Punjab, 4th Floor, Head Office, 10-8, Block-Elll, Main Boulevard, Gulberg Ill, Lahore by
5th June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
We are an equal opportunity employer.