State Bank of Pakistan (SBP)
SBP is looking for high caliber and dynamic professionals for the following position in External Relations Department, based at Karachi.
Job title: State Bank OG–II Job
Designation: State Bank OG–II
Job Posted: 20th April
Last Date: 7 May
Pay Package: 82,000/Month
Salary Scale: OG-2
- Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
- Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions in Business Administration,
- Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, and Agriculture
- Foreign degree holders are required to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with the application.
- Maximum 26 years as on deadline of applications
- Age limit shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan and Azad Kashmir and by 05 years for employees ofSB P and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements.
Application and Testing Procedure
- Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to log on NTS website and follow the procedure for submission of online application form.
- Age will be considered as per CNIC
- Applications devoid of the required information and details like Photograph, Date of Birth, experience/qualification dates or any other important information will not be shortlisted.
- Printable copy of Application Form along with Copy of the deposit slip is required to be posted to Join Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- For more jobs please visit our site Jobss4u.com