- Responsible for the development custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
- Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
- Extend the capability of CRM through the creation of new entities, forms, workflows, and reports
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
- Perform data migration activities
- Create and modify SQL Server Reporting Services reports using both SQL and FetchXML queries.
- Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a MS Dynamics CRM Analyst.
- Develop and maintain source code and track outstanding items following the IT development process. Manage solutions built by the team by merging changes to master source repositories
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization.
- Execute all phases of solution development to include custom development, unit testing, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation, and support for major and minor modifications.
- Experience with other Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Software Engineering
- Query Language
- ERP Oracle
- ERP Software