Founded in 1991, CENTAMAN has been serving the attractions and leisure industries worldwide for over 25 years. CENTAMAN is recognized as a market leader in supplying software systems to the Attractions, Leisure, Tourism, Local Government and Education markets in Australia, North America and Asia. The CENTAMAN system covers a wide range of applications that include venue and leisure center management, ticketing, booking management, point of sale, and access control. Our clients are diverse and include Leisure Centers, Museums, Zoos, Parks, Aquatic Centers, Universities and Government agencies. CENTAMAN has a dynamic and empowering workplace, comprised of motivated self-starters who enjoy the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment.
CENTAMAN’s parent company, Constellation Software (TSX:CSU) is a publicly-traded international provider of market leading software and services to several industries across both the public and private sectors. Constellation has over 15,000 employees generating consolidated revenues exceeding US$2 billion.
Additional information on CENTAMAN’s products is available online at www.centaman.com
The team that sells, supports, develops and services our product is spread across the globe with 1/3 of the team based at our sister company offices in Karachi, 1/3 of the team based in our company headquarters in downtown Chicago and a 1/3 of the team working remotely in Australia and the United States.
The offered role will involve considerable collaboration with the Chicago, Sydney and Karachi teams.
The position requires the development and maintenance of the CENTAMAN web services, RESTful API and other web-based business critical systems for the Attraction industry.
Reporting to the VP, Product Development, the cores responsibilities of the position are:
- Build and improve Web services, webstore, RESTful API and third-party integrations
- Adding new features and improving the existing system as well as creating new products
- Use the latest Microsoft technologies as well as different web framework to achieve the best experience for our customers.
- Scrum Methodologies
- Assist the team with documenting technical and non-technical requirements.
- Work with CENTAMAN’s partners to align technical needs and ensure that the product is usable for integrators.
- Collaborate with CENTAMAN customers to ensure that the API and web services meet the needs of the industry.
- Communicate with the wider CENTAMAN development and QA teams to implement:
- Best practices for release management and stability
- Automated and manual testing
- Other technical projects as required
Desired Qualification and Skills:
Candidates for this role are expected to have full stack development experience with the modern Microsoft stack in a highly scaled, service-oriented environment and be enthusiastic to learn and apply their skills.
You should have good knowledge of SDLC, systems design and with a background in both the analysis and development of software.
- Tertiary degree or equivalent experience in software development.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in developing and delivering C# Windows applications.
- C# /.Net, MVC
- Writing complex query and stored procedures in SQL Server
- Web API and JSON
- Familiar with Dotnetnuke CMS
- IIS Server environments
- Windows services knowledge
- In depth understanding of Payment gateway integration.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and good interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of version control systems, source gear will be a plus.
- Working experience with Redgate is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, and ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly.
- Strong ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player.
- Strong understanding of the complete Software Development Life Cycle, specifically Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Working knowledge of time management tools.
- Working knowledge of sourcegear or team foundation server
- Previous experience working with SOAP webservices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment