Senior Full-stack Developer Jobs
IT Compay is looking to hire the caliber, hardworking and well-disciplined applicants for the posts Senior Full-stack Developer. So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply as soon as possible and avail such a great opportunity.
Job Title: Senior Full-stack Developer
Posted on: 09 May
Job City: Karachi
Total Positions: 1
Gender: Not Mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack development.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Node JS.
- Experience with core web technologies such as HTML, CSS, and REST.
- Experience building solutions with microservice architectures.
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar relational database.
- Experience with automated integration, UI, performance, and unit testing frameworks.
- DevOps experience with cloud, continuous delivery, and automation tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Bamboo, AWS, or Azure is highly desired.
- Specialized experience with internationalization, security, accessibility, UX, or performance would be considered an asset.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Enter data mainly related to asylum seekers, refugees, and other persons of concern to UNHCR into the computer database.
- Prepare reports and project documents by providing information, preparing tables, and drafting routine correspondence and reports.
- Assist in compilation of data and interpreting the statistics for various reports.
- Assist in the development of forms for data collection and analysis, if requested.
- Act as interpreter in the exchange of routine information and translate routine documents and correspondence as and when required.
- May be required to collect GIS data, update maps, and undertake field trips to project sites.
- Perform any other duty, as requested.
- Market-leading Pay
- Medicinal Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Worker Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Transport Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Bonus
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Pleasant work environment
- Leave Encashment
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may May Apply online within 15 days of this publication.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.