Senior Data Management Assistant Jobs
NGO is looking to hire the caliber, hardworking and well-disciplined applicants for the posts Senior Data Management Assistant. So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply as soon as possible and avail such a great opportunity.
Job Title: Senior Data Management Assistant
Posted on: 09 May
Job City: Islamabad
Total Positions: 1
Gender: Not Mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
Senior Data Management Assistant
Note: During the lockdown, we will do work from home.
- Completion of Secondary Education with post-secondary training/certificate in Electronic Data Processing, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2 Years(Minimum 2 years of previous job experience relevant to the function with High School Diploma )
- 1 year with Bachelors or Higher degree
- Enter data mainly related to asylum seekers, refugees, and other persons of concern to UNHCR into the computer database.
- Prepare reports and project documents by providing information, preparing tables, and drafting routine correspondence and reports.
- Assist in compilation of data and interpreting the statistics for various reports.
- Assist in the development of forms for data collection and analysis, if requested.
- Act as interpreter in the exchange of routine information and translate routine documents and correspondence as and when required.
- May be required to collect GIS data, update maps, and undertake field trips to project sites.
- Perform any other duty, as requested.
- Decide on the data recorded in the database.
- Decide on the appropriate resolution to incidents and escalate issues to the supervisor if the incident cannot be resolved within the scope of responsibility.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may May Apply online within 15 days of this publication.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.