MDTF (Muti Donor trust Funds) is looking to hire the caliber, hardworking and well-disciplined applicants for the posts Project Coordinator. So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply as soon as possible and avail such a great opportunity.
Job Title: Project Coordinator Jobs
Posted on: 09 May
Last Date; 16 May
Job City: Peshawar
Total Positions: 1
Gender: Not Mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
- === BPS-17 ===
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Degree in Business Administration. Project Management or any other relevant field (at least 16 years Of education)
- 3 years Of relevant post-qualification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach the ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- An incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC,
- experience certificates and provides an HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or disability.