Benazir income support program (BISP) to hire inividual consultancy service against the Procurement specialist positions under national social protection progrmme (NSPP) funded by world bank, initially fr a period of one year (extendable subject to satisfactoru performance and requirements of the programme.
- Procurement specialist
Job Posted: 20th April
Company: Benazir Income Sport Program
Salary: not mentioned
- 2nd Class Master’s degree in Management Sciences/Statistics/Economics/ or related field from reputable local HEC recognized institute / University or foreign institution.
- ExperienceMinimum 05 years of experience within the development / social sector, governmental or in the private sector..com
How to Apply:
- Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) for each position an application form can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk. consultant shall be selected in according with the method contained in part V of the world bank Guidelines for Selection and Employment consultant by the World bank borrowers, January 2014 which can be perused at the website.
- Only shortlisted can es after screening test will be called for interview. T.A/ D.A shall not be admissible.
- Remuneration would be negotiable commensuration to Qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Attention of prospective individuals is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of Consultants’ Selection Guidelines: whereby”Consultants shall not be hired for any assignment that would be in conflict with their prior or current obligations to
- other clients, or that may place them in a position of being unable to carry out the assignment in the best interest of the Borrower”.
- Interested Candidates will apply by sending applications, on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’sofficial website along-with updated/detailed CV, through email at days of [email protected] with in 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
- For more jobs please visit our site Jobss4u.com