LATEST PAKISTAN BAIT-UL-MAL SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR DESERVING STUDENTS
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal is offering scholarships to deserving students admitted to any Government Colege or University. All the deserving students can download the form and submit the application for financial assistance by downloading the free form and submitting it through the head of the institute. For any queries, students can contact the Student Affairs Department / Financial Aid offices of their institutes.
The scholarship will be granted for one semester or years and continuation of the scholarship will remain applicable for the next semester or year if the student successfully clears the existing period. Student fails in any subject will not eligible for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship next time.
Students’ parents or guardians must not be government employees. The student needs to mention the following fee of the ongoing semester or year in the form:
- Admission Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Examination Fee
- Registration Fee
- Library Fee (nonrefundable only)
Note: Fee will be directly submitted to the institute by Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal.
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Bait ul Mal Scholarship
- Those deserving students who are admitted to any government educational institute are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applications will be received on the behalf of the head of the committee of that educational institution in which the student is enrolled.
- Information about the case of the student will be provided to the head of the committee of that institute.
- The application should write in the name of MD Pakistan Baitulmal along with a valid photocopy of CNIC.
- If a student below 18 year, that case, he/ she should submit the Form-B or CNIC of parents.
- It is mandatory for a student to avail filled Bonafide Certificate from the educational institute where she is enrolled.
- It is mandatory to attach a Bonafide Certificate with the application form.
- In Bonafide Certificate any kind of cutting or overwriting will not be accepted.
- It is also compulsory to submit an attested educational certificate, fee slip of the institute in detail.
Required Documents for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal scholarship 2021
- Application on plain paper.
- CNIC/ B form of the student.
- University ID Card copy/ admit card.
- Fee structure with complete break up (verified by the Fee section).
- Bonafide form completely filled and signed by the Head of Department.
- Certificate/ Degree/ Mark Sheet from Matric to onward.
- Result card of last semester.
- Bank Challan (in case fees paid by the student).
- Half nama by the student.