FPSC Are announce For the post of LDC (PPS-3) With Qualification of Bachelor’s degree in any subject from indigenous/foreign institute/university recognized by HEC And Minimum 03 years of relevant experience in the public sector affairs and accounting procedures.
FPSC JOB title: Lower Division Clerk
Location: Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gujranwala, Multan,
Posted on:17th April
Last Date:27 April
Designation’s: Lower division clerk
Address: Aga Khan Road, Sector F-5/1, Islamabad
Gender: Male, Female
Job Type: CONTRACT
Age Required: 18 – 45 years
Total Positions: 01
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject from indigenous/foreign institute/university recognized by HEC.
- Minimum 03 years of relevant experience in the public sector affairs and accounting procedures
Terms and Conditions:
- posts will be filled on Merit basis.
- Original testimonials alongwith an attested copy of CNIC, educational certificates, Degrees, Experience Certificates, Certificates of Trainings/Courses and other supporting documents must be produced at the time of interview or when asked.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice, or internee positions will not be considered/counted as experience.
- Those already in Government/Semi Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Appointments will be on contract basis for one year, extendable on satisfactory completion for another one year or till completion of the project whichever is earlier. In case of unsatisfactory performance, service can be terminated with 15 days’ prior notice.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview
How to Apply
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply online at the official site http://online.fpsc.gov.pk/ through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is April 27, 2020.
- Original documents should be presented at the time of interview.
- For more jobs please visit our site Jobss4u.com