Are you a lean Full Stack Developer looking for an opportunity to further improve your skills and knowledge?
- If you are a technology enthusiast filled with passion and energy to create impacts, we have the perfect job for you.
- We are looking for a motivated Full Stack Developer to join our small, but talented and fun dream team.
- Work in Backend using PHP/Laravel framework with API and Multi tenant Architecture structure code.
- Capable of Development/Debugging, testing for Cross-Browser Issues and Load Balancing.
- Team player with collaborating cross-functional teams with JIRA and agile scrum processes.
- Fixing PHP Bugs, Fatal Errors.
- Fixing php My Admin SQL issues.
- Domain DNS Management (Name Servers)would be a plus
- Must have the experience to Work with cPanels/WHM, using File Zilla Putty.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Developing Responsive Websites.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Front-end web development, testing and deployment
- Work with project managers & designers to update and/or integrate new features on web application
- Work with smart and passionate engineering team to integrate with the backend stack
- Build and deliver reusable and efficient front end components
- Code review
- Build dynamic user-facing features for web application, ensuing enhanced user experience
- Optimize applications for maximum performance and scalability for both web and mobile platforms
- Write Functional Spec Documents and User Guides
- Collaborate closely with Back-End Developers, Test Engineers and UI/UX Designers during implementation and troubleshooting phases
- Create Quality Mockups and Prototypes is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Strong OOP concepts are mandatory.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Excellent skills with My SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent REST APIs development skills
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5