Fatimid Foundation announced the latest Jobs in Peshawar, Larkana & Tando Muhammad Khan on April 20, 2021. Fatimid Foundation the largest blood bank & hematological services in Pakistan with its Head Office in Karachi is seeking applications from talented motivated individuals for the following. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is 03 May 2021.
|Posted Date:||20 April 2021|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Relevant Diploma|
|Address:||Fatimid Foundation Center, Peshawar|
|Last Date:||03 May 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Location|
|4.||Pathologist||Matric, Intermediate||Tando Muhammad Khan|
|5.||Nurse||Relevant Diploma||Tando Muhammad Khan|
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can send their CV along with a Passport size Photograph send to the Manager HR, Fatimid Foundation Center 393 Britto Road, Garden East, Karachi. or by email at email@example.com before the last date.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is 03 May 2021.
Mailing Address: Fatimid Foundation Center, Peshawar.