Email [email protected]
Job type Temporary
Offered Salary 20000
Salary For Search 35000
Latest Jobs Of Junior Clerk Current Vacancies in Multan.
Get Latest Jobs Of For Junior Clerk Jobs 2020 in Multan Sep Notification Applying for the current vacancies at the OTS Latest Jobs Announcement has published today on 12 Sep 2020 in which infinite jobs advertised for Punjab for which applications are invited from the well-educated, hardworking, and well-disciplined applicants for the following positions given below. government Jobs.Jobs In Multan.Junior Clerk Jobs
Latest Jobs of Junior Clerk Current Jobs in Multan Development Authority
Multan Development Authority Is seeking the candidates for the Current Vacancies Of Building Inspector. If you are eligible for the criteria then apply to send the documents before the last date.IF you are interested then apply otherwise not apply. Latest Jobs .jobs in Multan, Government Jobs.
- Junior Clerk
- All Punjab
PLACE OF POSTING:
- Jobs In Multan
- intermediate or diploma in Office Management with typing speed 40 W.P.M In English & 30 W.P.M In Urdu
- Basic Proficiency In MS Office.
- Experience In the relevant Field
- Excellent communication skills
- age relaxation the disabled will be as per Government policy.
- Initial will be made for three years on the base which can be further extended as per the Contract Appointment Policy. 2004 by the Competent Authority subject to satisfactory annual performance reports.
- The appointments will be purely temporary and the selected candidate (if any) will not claim any right for regular appointments against the contract.OTS
- 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However, they will also be considered against open Merit.
- 5% of vacancies are reserved for the subject to their other condition.( OTS)
- 3% Of vacancies are reserved for the disabled to their fulfillment of other conditions.
- The candidates already working in the Government/Semi-Government Organizations should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of the Interview. (OTS)
- In-servee employees are eligible to Apply. They will be, however. subject to the terms and conditions Of the contract Appointment.
- NO TADA will be admissible.
- Candidate Domicile must be in Punjab.
- The number of posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
- Only shortlisted will be Candidates for written tests and interview through a letter.
- They shall bring their relevant original documents including NIC. domicile certificate, degree certificates, and transcripts from matric onwards along with a set of attested of the above-mentioned documents at the time Of interview.
- Exact qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned in the application form which should be downloaded from the Open Testing Service (OTS) website.
- For More updates Visit Jobss4u.com