latest Jobs Of Junior Clerk Jobs In Pakistan
The Local Council Board (ETEA Jobs) has announced that it will provide full-time job opportunities For The Following the latest jobs of Junior Clerk in Pakistan, KPK. The date of this position Started is October 16, 2020, and the final date is 4th November 2020. If you are eligible to apply, please apply before the deadline. For more work, please visit the ETEA Jobs page. You will also have access to the latest government jobs in Pakistan
If you are seeking for the latest jobs in pakistan, this platform will provide the latest information about the jobs in pakistan in any place.we update this platform on daily basis to find the latest jobs oppertunities on govertnment sector or private sector.and alos you can find the study meterail in this platform where you will learn more.
The Government Sector (ETEA Jobs) Announcing for the latest jobs of Junior Clerk jobs In Pakistan. the General Qualification is Given below. if You are Eligible for this post then apply otherwise Not apply.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates of the following districts of Newly Merged Areas in the following Tehsil Municipal Administrations as per policy guidelines for recruitment issued by the Local Council Board, LGE&RDD, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- At least 2nd Division in FA/FSc with typing speed of 30 words per minute (on the computer)
TMA Merged Areas:
- Experience In the Relevant Field
How To Apply
- Interested applicants who meet the said criteria are required to apply on the prescribed form Advertisement.
- Fill the online Application form and submit it along with attested copies of educational certificates, a copy of CNIC, and two fresh passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications i.e. 04th November 2020
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided
- The competent authority has the right to increase/decrease or cancel all or any of the post by assigning a valid reason
- Incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted and eligible applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- So keep an eye on this page and get a better job every day Jobss4u.com.