Benazir in support Programme announces the post of information security specialist with Minimum Four (4) years of experience working daily with network or host-based threat detection technologies.
- Information Security Specialist job
Job Posted: 20th April
Company: Benazir Income Sport Program
Salary: not mentioned
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical, Communication), information Systems Management or related equivalent from recognized institute/university.
- Minimum Four (4) years of experience working daily with network or host-based threat detection technologies.
How to Apply:
- Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) for each position an application form can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk. consultant shall be selected in according with the method contained in part V of the world bank Guidelines for Selection and Employment consultant by the World bank borrowers, January 2014 which can be perused at the website.
- Only shortlisted can es after screening test will be called for interview. T.A/ D.A shall not be admissible.
- Remuneration would be negotiable commensuration to Qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Attention of prospective individuals is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of Consultants’ Selection Guidelines: whereby”Consultants shall not be hired for any assignment that would be in conflict with their prior or current obligations to
- other clients, or that may place them in a position of being unable to carry out the assignment in the best interest of the Borrower”.
- Interested Candidates will apply by sending applications, on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’sofficial website along-with updated/detailed CV, through email at days of [email protected] with in 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
- For more jobs please visit our site Jobss4u.com