FRONTIER EDUCATION FOUNDATION
FRONTIER EDUCATION FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2021
Frontier Education Foundation FEF offers grants to Inter, Undergraduate BS, and Masters (MS) understudies. FEF grant is granted on a legitimacy cum need premise to the understudies from low-pay families, impeded gatherings, and under-served areas to finish Higher Education in presumed Institutions.
Frontier Education Foundation grant is granted to the KP Domiciled understudies joined up with 41 accomplice schools and colleges of the country. These foundations are highest level schools or colleges in the country. The grant interaction is taken care of by the separate organization’s grant board. No grants are granted under any conditions to any person who doesn’t meet or satisfy both the Merit and Need rules.
How to apply for Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship
Students will have to apply for the Frontier Education Foundation scholarship at the time of admission. Applicants are required to fill in the scholarship form and submit it along with the admission form. The respective institution’s Financial Aid/Scholarship office will scrutinize the form and verify the details.
The Institutional Scholarship Award Committee is authorized to determine the eligibility of the student and confirm the award of scholarship. It is totally up to the institutional scholarship award committee to determine whether the student deserves the Frontier Education Foundation scholarship or not. The scholarship awards are designed to finance the cost of education of the student from the date of selection and onwards.
- Send your application by post or submit by hand to the admission office of focal person.
- Arrange supporting documents as per Check list sequence.
- Put all amounts in Pak Rs.
- Do consult with parent(s)/ guardian(s)for financial data accuracy & reliability For the information not present/relevant write in capital letters “N/A
Frontier Education Foundation FEF Scholarship Form
- The scholarship application form for the Frontier Education Foundation scholarship scheme can be downloaded from here
Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only those students will be eligible for the award of this scholarship who are domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Settled areas only within Pakistan) and studying in recognized/registered Private and Public sector institutes including those that run by autonomous bodies within Pakistan.
- The criteria for the award of scholarship is Merit-cum-in affordability/poverty to be determined by the Head of the institution.
- Parents/Guardians’ income should be equal to or less than Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) per month.
- Should have scored at least 60% marks in the last attended examination.
- Of non-salaried persons, would submit income certificate obtained from concerned Deputy Commissioner or District Revenue Officer, clearly showing amount of total monthly income from all sources.
- Of deceased parents will submit the death certificate duly verified from NADRA.
- A student in receipt of any other scholarship will not be entitled to this scholarship unless he/she waves off his/her claim for the other scholarship.
- All students of both public and private educational institutions, including those run by the autonomous body which is approved by the Board of Directors of Foundation, can apply for the Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded for intermediate and degree level programs approved by the Board, usually in the field of Engineering, Mathematics, Operational Research, Management Science, Economics, Politics, Psychology, International Relations, Physics, Biology, Biotechnology, Bio information, Microbiology & Statistics.
- Application forms complete in all respect duly recommended by the head of the concerned institution for the award of scholarships would be forwarded to FEF.
- The application forms are designed and printed by Foundation as per its own requirements from time to time. Application forms is displayed on the website of the Foundation.
- The renewal of the scholarship will be on the basis of good behavior and linked with passing each subsequent examination with at least 60% marks.
- In case of tie-in merit, weightage will be given to the poorer.
List of Partner institutes of Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship
- Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad
- LUMS Lahore
- COMSATS Abbottabad
- COMSATS Islamabad
- NUST Islamabad
- NCA Lahore
- IBA Karachi
- GIK Topi Topi Swabi
- NDU Islamabad
- Bahria University Islamabad
- University of Peshawar
- UET Peshawar
- Agriculture University Peshawar
- Islamia College University Peshawar
- Islamia College Peshawar
- KUST Kohat
- Hazra University Mansehra
- Malakand University
- Women University Swabi
- Shaheed Benazeer University Peshawar
- Islamic International University Islamabad
- Edwardes College Peshawar
- Edwardes College Peshawar
- I.M.Sciences Hayatabad Peshawar
- Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan
- Gomal University DIK
- City University Peshawar
- Qurtuba University Peshawar
- Abacus Polytechnic Institute Haripur
- Abbottabad P/S & College Abbottabad
- Quaid-e-Azam Degree College Zaida Swabi
- Al-Mulim College Umer Zai Charsadda
- Cenna College Pabbi Nowshra
- ICMS Hayatabad Peshawar
- Jinnah College Mansehra
- Peshawar Model Degree College Peshawar
- Peshawar Public School & College, Peshawar
- Nisar Shaheed College Risalpur
- Pearl Degree College Chitral
- Pine Hill College Abbottabad
- Jamal Intern: PS & College Peshawar
- Sir Syed College Haripur
Levels: Inter, Bachelor, Masters
Fields: All Fields