Zarai Taraqiati Bank is looking to hire the caliber, hardworking and well-disciplined applicants for the posts of Assistant Vice President. So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply as soon as possible and avail such a great opportunity.
Job Title: Assistant Vice President.
Posted on: 03 May
Last Date: 17 May
Job City: Islamabad
Age Required: Not mentioned
Total Positions: Not Mentioned
Gender: Not mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
- Assistant Vice President.
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Marketing, ACCA or any equivalent relevant degree from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum eight (08) years working experience in any Bank/DFI/FIs, out of which at least 05 years exclusively in the field of Home Remittances Operations.
- Marketing / Business:
- Establishing relations with new Tie-ups, and coordination with existing business
- Timely provide responses/feedback to the partners and resolve the complaint on priority
- Handle the Home Remittance Operations and
- Development of an effective mechanism to manage and control the field operations through regular branches follow-ups.
- Identification of the gaps in operational areas to improve overall Home Remittance operations
- Implementation / Compliance with all rules/regulations of SBP / Bank in the department and field
- Implementation of quality assurance standards in the
- Assist subordinates and field staff in the transactions and
- Timely submission of internal and external reports and
- Effective team building, coaching and
- Maintaining complaint-free behavior
- Custodian of departmental file/record
- Follow-up with SBP/Business Partners for claim, approvals and other related
- Interaction with Internal Teams (Business/ IT/ Finance etc.) for any development/enhancement in the system and the
- Ensure AML/CFT and Compliance requirements local and international both.
- Assist & provide the record to internal/external and SBP Auditors as & when
How to Apply:
- We offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting the best talent in the
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 CGPA or minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which applying for.
- Experience may be relaxed in case of exceptional professional competencies and suitability of candidates for the
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for
- Interested candidates may apply online through website: ztbl.com.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.