Women University is looking to hire the calibre, hardworking and well-disciplined applicants for the posts of Assistant Professor (BPS-19). So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply as soon as possible and avail such a great opportunity.
Job Title: Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
Posted on: 02 May
Last Date: 5 June
Job City: KPK
Age Required: upper 45 Years
Total Positions: Not Mentioned
Gender: Not mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
=== Professors (BPS-19) ===
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Public Health and Epidemiology
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Health Informatics
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Ph.D. from an HEC recognized Institution in the relevant field.
- As per HEC/Relevant Council Criteria
- experience in the relevant field
- Male candidates will only be considered for the position of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant
- Professor when there is no suitable female candidate available. For the rest of the positions, female candidates having the same level on merit will be given preference.
Terms & Conditions / How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form available at the University website: wwvv.wus.edu.pk or on hard copies, available at the Office of the Registrar, Women University Swabi.
- The applicants are required to visit the University’s web page on a regular basis for updates in the process.
- A Bank draft in the favor of Additional Treasurer, Women University, Swabi OR online deposit to Account
- No. 238739974 United Bank Limited, Swabi branch of Rs. 4500/- for BPS-21; Rs. 4000/- for BPS-20.
- Rs. 3000/- for BPS-19. Original Receipt of Bank draft/Online deposit Attested photocopies of all DMCs,
- degrees, certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, tlu•ee recent passport size photographs, must be attached with the Application Form.
- All applications must reach the office of the undersigned on or before 5th June 2020. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- CGPA less than 3.00/4.00 will be considered as the second division.
- Candidates must clearly indicate the post applied for and specialization/skills possessed.
- Candidates serving in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should process their
- applications through proper channel.
- Experience/qualification gained after the last date of application submissions shall not be considered.
- The selected candidates will be governed by Rules/Regulation/Statutes of Women University, Swabi.
- The candidates having a Foreign Degree/ certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC, Islamabad before the closing date.
- Contact number, Postal, and Email addresses must be written clearly on the application form. Any change in contact detail must be reported immediately to the Registrar Office.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of position(s) depending upon the needs of various Sections or not to fill any position.
- Candidates applying for more than one position should submit separate forms with all relevant copies and separate bank draft/receipt.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview. University will not be held responsible for any delay at part of the courier mail service provider.
- Age relaxation (if any) may be allowed as per the University’s Statutes.
- No TADA will be given for attending the test/interview.