Energy & Power Department is looking to hire the caliber, hardworking and well-disciplined applicants for the posts Advisor (Power). So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply as soon as possible and avail such a great opportunity.
Job Title: Advisor (Power)
Posted on: 09 May
Job City: Peshawar
Total Positions: 1
Gender: Not Mentioned
Salary: Not Mentioned
Age Limit: 63
Last Date: 30 May
- Master Degree in Energy Management / Business Administration I Public Administration I Economics I PublicPolicy or MS Engineering Degree in any Discipline.
- At least 20 years of professional experience handling Energy and Power I Oil and Gas Development Projects out ofwhich5years on Senior Position.
- Experience in understanding the analytical and policy issues relating to energy’s linkages with all dimensions Of sustainable development.
- Hand on Knowledge of Petroleum Policy and Petroleum Rules Of Pakistan would be preferred.
- Must have knowledge about the policy I legal documentation and its peculiarities.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Retired from WAPDA/ Energy Sector will be preferred.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying:
- Updated CV I resume and attested copies Of testimonials (CNIC All Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Training / Courses, 02 Passport size photographs, and Other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before the closing date Of applications.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach the office Of the undersigned not later than 30th May 2020. By hand Applications, those received after due date and applications with incomplete information & lack of testimonials will not be considered at all.
- Clearly mark the position applied for in the Subject line/ Envelope.
- Relevant experience with the Government I Semi-Govemmentor Reputable Private Sector organizations will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview
- Govemment I Semi-Government employees may send their applications through proper channel.
- The recruited officers will be appointed on a contract basis for an initial period not exceeding two years which will be extendable further till completion of the project on a yearly basis after evaluation of the performance subject to extension in PC-I of the project.
- The posts are project posts and will stand automatically abolished on completion of the project.
- Energy & Power Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel any post or cancel the advertisement.